Finding Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program (SNAP) Benefits
Bowling Green City Schools
Warren County Schools
- Food Services: The Warren County school system has created an emergency meal service program that kids 18 and under can take part in, regardless of whether or not they attend school in the Warren County school system. Information can be found at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GnFu4L8QqsacqsOWVYd808oV_5_RrvID/view
- Mental Health Services: For students in the Warren County school system, parents can fill out a helping hearts report online and a counselor will contact you as soon as possible. The form is available at the following link: https://sites.google.com/warren.kyschools.us/helpinghearts/home
- Warren County: The last Wednesday of every month from 8:30-11 a.m. at Lampkin Park in Bowling Green. Additional dates are being added for April, and any Warren County resident is welcome to attend.
- Barren County: A) Glasgow: Third week of every month at River Lake Church from 9 a.m. -noon. B) Cave City: The fourth Thursday of each month at the Cave City Convention Center from 9 a.m.-noon.
- Simpson County: Friday, April 10, 9 a.m.-noon, Filter Park Road, Community Park in Franklin, KY. If you are picking up a meal for someone else, Feeding America asks that you bring a note of permission and proof of current Simpson County address for the person.
- Allen County: Through a partnership with True Gospel Fellowship Church at 163 Sunset Hill Drive, in Scottsville, Feeding America provides meals during the third week of every month. Wednesday-Friday from 6-8 p.m. and Saturday from 10-1 p.m.
- Logan County: Feeding America partners with Good Samaritan and Muddy River Baptist Church to serve residents of Russellville and Logan County. To get started, fill out this pre-approval form: https://bit.ly/34smvoi
The Good Deeds Club
United Way 2-1-1
You don’t have to feel isolated because of COVID-19! Community Education has moved their enrichment classes online to help foster a sense of learning and community. The only supplies you need are a computer or cell phone with audio. The spring class schedule can be found online: https://www.commed.us/taking-classes/